Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog 21, supposed to be 20

My essay of choice revision will be my 4th essay. It is very hard saying goodbye, or letting go of something/someone, especially when you are forced to. Growing up in Nigeria, all the way up to my current days as a young adult, Ive been forced to say goodbye to the things i cherished. My first puppy was taken from me because my landlord did not want any pets. My relationship with my brother was also robbed from me, except it was taken over a period of time, My play-room was also taken from me and the most recent being pickles. With everything stated, i never had a choice or say in what i wanted to do. I forced to say goodbye to it all. I catch myself reminiscing about what ive lost when the situation, or topic is brought to hand, but with Colonia boulevard, i go out of my way to see what was once mine. could it be because it is the only thing that can be physically seen now??

No comments:

Post a Comment