Saturday, October 24, 2009

blog 12

I chose to revise my essay about my relationship with my brother.  It is something that I have a deep connection to but also something I’ve never really told anyone. It feels good to finally get it off my chest but I still felt like parts were missing and I wasn’t getting the complete picture across. The more I go over this essay and make changes the more I realize that there is so much to tell and not enough space to tell it in. My goal for my revision is to make the points that I do have room to make much more clear and concise. I want the reader to feel what I feel without confusing them. I realize that no matter how much I revise and edit this piece it is something that will always eat at me. I will, however, be sure to keep my thought process clear and keep the timeline a little more chronological. I believe doing those things will help with the overall presentation of my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment